Committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations
We do this by delivering quality products that comply to your specific requirements. We continue to grow and innovate, it is our focus to maintain high quality at every level. Our Quality Management System guides us towards maintaining our standards of performance and continual process improvement. Our plants are a certified ISO 9001:2008 for the design and manufacturing of labels, decals, and point of purchase signage utilizing Flexography, Digital Print and Screen Print processes for all industries.
We believe quality is defined by our customers. The direct measure of how well we are delivering on our quality commitment is the degree in which we meet our customers’ requirements and exceed their expectations. Our customers’ success is the most important factor to our long term success.
All associates and partners of IPP are committed and accountable to implement this policy through the following course of action:
- Clearly understand customer needs and provide products and services that meet those needs.
- Be consultative with our customers in developing superior products.
- Continually review and improve the effectiveness of our processes, products and services, to enhance results for our customers and employees.
- Establish quality requirements and ensure suppliers and business partners comply with them.
- Make our customers’ total experience with IPP the best in the industry.
- Maintain our processes to conform to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
IPP delivers high standards to bring you quality
UL Approved Label Supplier
- Authorized Label Suppliers Program – PGAA.LP1575
- Marking and Labeling Systems – Component PGDQ2.MH15497
- Marking and Labeling Systems Certified for Canada – Component-PGDQ8.MH15497
- Printing Materials – Component PGJI2.MH19710
- Printing Materials Certified for Canada – Component PGJI8.MH19710
- Repackaged Recognized Components – TEOU2.E353219
- Repackaged Recognized Components Certified for Canada – TEOU8.E353219
Gracol Master Printer
G7 is an international standard (TR015) for calibrating printing presses and proofing systems to a common visual neutral grayscale appearance. G7 Master Qualification is sought-after recognition of excellence in printing.
ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a quality management system. The standards provide guidance and tools for IPP to ensure that our products and services consistently meet our customers’ requirements, and that quality is consistently improved. Our plant’s certified status covers the Quality Management System for the design and manufacture of labels, decals and point of purchase signage utilizing Flexography, Digital Print and Screen Print processes for all industries.
Our Material Suppliers Deliver Best Quality
You expect the best from us, we expect high quality and thorough knowledge from our certified material suppliers.